Sunday, June 20, 2010

WISH card challenge end of week six

Six weeks successfully completed.  I've managed to keep the combined fuel and grocery spend to just over $200 again.  Fuel accounted for $70 of this weeks spend, so $130 this week at Woolworths.

I found the last three marked down bags of Purina dog food on Monday and bought those.  As the saving is $5 per bag they were too good a buy to pass up even though they cost $60 and almost doubled this weeks Woolies spending. I won't be buying any dog food for at least three months now.

Still nothing spent from my general stockpile money so another $40 added to that.

I'm doing a stocktake of the freezers, pantry and stockpile today.With some careful meal planning, I hope to extend this challenge beyond the eight weeks by living from the freezers a fair bit.


Week six, day seven

Gift cards $614.95
Stockpile $197.50
Spent so far $1285.05


Average spend: $214.18 per week

No comments:

Post a Comment