Sunday, July 4, 2010

WISH card challenge end of week eight

Well the eight weeks I had originally hoped to complete on this challenge have ended.

I can easily keep going for another two weeks.  Although it will be challenging, I'll squeeze the most out of every single dollar for the coming month. Maybe we can complete 12 weeks!

Thanks to our freezer inventory and full fuel tanks our spending was just $66.40 this week.

Still nothing spent from the stockpile money, but I plan to make a trip to Costco tomorrow as we'll be in the area.  Will stock up on some things using my credit card (to get some frequent flyer points) and then transfer money from the $237 in the stockpile fund.

Week eight, day seven

Gift cards $433.64
Stockpile $237.50
Spent so far $1466.36

Average spend: $183.29 per week

No comments:

Post a Comment